Saturday 29 December 2012

Challenge 164 - New!

Oh my its almost the end of 2012!  Wherever did it go to so quickly?  For us its been a blur of Diamond Jubilee celebrations, The Olympics and rain!  Lots and lots of rain.... amazingly they say we haven't beaten the record for the wettest year ever!   That is the most surprising thing I've heard.... like ever!

So were you all good and got a nice visit from Santa?  Did he fill your stocking with all things crafty?  Mine were sadly lacking.... I have self filled after though ~thumbs up!~

So lets see who won last week?  The RPT did his thing and he chose Lynn - please email me your details with the challenge number in the title.

So this week challenge?  Well seeing as I really hoped Santa came to see you and brought you some stash I want to see some new stuff on your card, now if you weren't as good as that a card for a new event will be perfect!  Our sponsor this week are those amazing girlies at LOTV  One lucky person is going to get themselves some rubbah!

As always the Gorjussettes have something wonderful to share;

























Amazeballs huh?

I wonder which is the new stash?  I'm sure if you pop over to their blogs they'll share - and trust me these girls know how to find a bargain!

As always please remember the rules!
-----------------

12 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm last week's winner, and I have emailed (twice) for my prize, but haven't heard from you yet. Kind regards, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT projects! Thanks for the super fun challenge! Happy New Year!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspiration from the team again

    Wishing you all a fabulous New Year when it comes

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute projects. Thanks for the push to try some of my new things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT projects! I had lots of fun making my card!
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and all inspiring creations from the DT. Thank you for having this challenge.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations by the DT!! Thanks for the fabulous challenges. Happy New Year to all of you. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card by the DT. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful DT samples and great challenge. It was fun to join, thanks!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creations from the DT and a super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous DT inspiration - Thank you for the opportunity to enter your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great inspiration AND I get to use my new toys in the challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete