Sunday 9 March 2014

Update

Now I know lots of you are after my skin because I owe you 'stuff' -  yes I know that I do.  You also know that I've had troubles with emails (after I broke it because I tried altering things  ~ note if its not broke don't fix it ~)

At the moment in my PRIVATE life there's lots of stuff going on which I do not intend to share on the internet.  All I ask is that you bear with me and you will all get the things that you're entitled to.  Because trust me none of you would want to swap places with me right now.

Net -x-

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch. Hope things turn around for you soon. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw sweetie...hang in there. Sorry to here you are being hounded, their freebie prizes to the winners - it shouldn't be a big deal for them to wait a bit. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you need a {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things pick up for you soon, sending cyber hugs, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Net, hope things are sorted quickly and you're okay. Thinking of you and sending happy thoughts and hugs. Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Net just read this, so sorry hun, hope things get resolved for you quickly hugs xx

    ReplyDelete